A brand-new opportunity has arisen for a Registered Nurse (RN Adult / RMN) to join the team at a local premier care home in a Clinical Lead role.
The group is well-known for providing high-quality, person-centred care for older adults in need of extra support, purpose-building or lovingly refurbishing their sites to create contemporary luxury homes that accommodate each resident’s own needs and preferences.
As Care Home Clinical Lead, you’ll need to be a Registered Nurse with current NMC registration and a teaching, mentoring or supervision qualification would be beneficial. Experience of gerontology is important too, as well as a strong awareness of both clinical policy frameworks and Royal Pharmaceutical guidelines.
In return, the group is committed to offering you an outstanding place to work and will provide you with one of the care sector’s best packages for a fulfilling and rewarding career.
This is a Full-Time (40hrs) role.
- (Essential) Full registration with the NMC as an RN Adult / RMN or RNLD
- (Essential) Experience of producing well-developed care plans
- (Essential) Experience in leading a team of nurses and health care assistants
- (Beneficial) Teaching, mentoring or supervision qualification
- NMC registration paid yearly
- Extensive range of holiday, retail, and leisure discounts
- Good public transport links
- Substantial learning & development support
- Company pension scheme
- Life insurance coverage
- Health and wellbeing assistance programme
- Monthly staff lottery offering cash prizes
- Recognition and reward schemes
- Unlimited access to Refer-a-Friend bonus scheme
- And more!