Registered Mental Health or Learning Disability Staff Nurse – RMN/RNLD
£41,541 per annum
Rich rewards for providing patient-oriented care at a specialist mental health service!
Join one of the UK’s largest independent providers of bespoke mental healthcare as a Registered Mental Health or Learning Disability Staff Nurse (RMN/RNLD) and support the recovery and re-integration of service users at a “Good”-rated service, praised by the CQC for its consistently positive engagement and safe, person-centred care.
New team members will receive a one-off £3000 welcome bonus and you will earn a further £2000 annual retention bonus with each full year you stay on, alongside a huge range of substantial staff benefits!
Need to move to or across London? A £6,000 relocation support package is also available.
This is a full-time (38.5h) Registered Mental Health/Learning Disability Nurse (RMN/RNLD) role.
Candidates must be registered with the NMC as an RMN or RNLD to be a Registered Mental Health or Learning Disability Staff Nurse.
- £3000 one-off welcome bonus
- £2000 annual retention bonus
- Up to £6000 relocation support package
- Free on-site parking
- Free on-site meals
- Company pension scheme
- 50% of NMC registration renewal fee paid for you
- Enhanced maternity benefits
- Multiple retail discount schemes and NHS staff discounts
- Discounted gym membership
- RCNI membership
- Funded health plan
- Free eye tests
- Free 24/7 GP helpline
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Employee referral scheme
- Free mortgage broker & insurance cover
- Car lease discounts
- Cycle To Work scheme