Registered General Manager – Care Home
Peterlee, County Durham
£65,000 per year + bonuses up to 100%
One of the UK’s foremost independent care providers is now looking for a Registered General Manager to lead the team at their modern, purpose-built home in quiet Peterlee.
The home currently offers expert, responsive nursing and dementia care for older people as well as specialist neurological rehabilitation for younger adults, requiring seamless coordination between the nursing and support teams and external specialists (including psychiatrists, neurologists, and allied health professionals). As such, the care home is seeking an adept General Manager with expertise in clinical governance, a head for people and resource management, and the drive to take quality to the next level and beyond.
As the Registered General Manager, you will have full clinical and commercial control of the home and will lead and inspire the dedicated MDT as they provide the quality care the residents deserve. Maintain and improve the service, and you could earn quality bonuses of up to £10,000, on top of profit share bonuses of up to 100% of your salary.
The group itself continues to be at the forefront of the UK’s private healthcare sector by providing award-winning care and investing in their employees through training, continuous development, and sector-leading rewards packages.
To succeed in this role,
- You must be a Registered Manager with a strong clinical background.
- You must have experience of adhering to safeguarding, CQC and legal compliance guidelines, including in the undertaking of investigations and implementing change in an appropriate and timely manner.
- You must have a successful track record of developing and motivating teams to deliver outstanding clinical care, including maintaining high morale and reducing the need for agency staff.
- Quality bonuses of up to £10,000
- Automatic enrolment into profit share scheme, with the opportunity to earn up to 100% of your salary
- 8% ER Pension Package
- Further learning and career development pathways
- A range of holiday, retail, and leisure discounts
- Payment of NMC Annual Registration Fee (if applicable)