Job Title: Registered General Manager
Salary: Up to £70,000 per year + quality bonuses
Be the new face of person-centred care!
One of the UK’s foremost independent care providers is now looking for a Registered General Manager to lead their reputable Edinburgh elderly care service. Currently rated “Good” by the Care Inspectorate, this care home is ideally looking for an experienced manager who is up for the challenge to take quality to the next level and beyond.
As the Registered General Manager, you will have full clinical and commercial control of the home and will work with a dedicated, passionate team to provide the quality care the residents deserve. Maintain and improve the service, and you could earn quality bonuses of up to £10,000.
The group itself continues to be at the forefront of the UK’s private healthcare sector by providing award-winning care and investing in their employees through training, continuous development, and sector-leading rewards packages.
The ideal Manager will have:
- Excellent leadership skills;
- Organisational and management skills to build on a strong foundation;
- Marketing and occupancy experience;
- Strong understanding of safeguarding, Care Inspectorate, and compliance guidelines;
- The confidence to communicate with colleagues at all levels and create strong links within the local community;
- A proven track record of managing homes with high percentage of self-funders.
To succeed in this role, you will be a Registered Manager or Registered Clinical Manager with a passion for elderly care, as well as experience managing a care home.
- Quality bonuses of up to £10,000
- Automatic enrolment into profit share scheme, with the opportunity to earn up to 100% of your salary
- 8% ER Pension Package
- Further learning and career development pathways
- A range of holiday, retail, and leisure discounts
- Payment of NMC Annual Registration Fee (if applicable)