We have a fantastic opportunity available for a compassionate and dedicated Registered Nurse to join one of the UK’s leading providers of independent healthcare as a Pre-Assessment Nurse. Previous experience in a Pre-Assessment Unit? You can also join us as a Senior Pre-Assessment Nurse.
As part of on-going growth and investment, a significant one-off welcome bonus is available for new team members.
This state-of-the-art hospital is a major surgical site, offering a wide range of specialised and surgical services, and is committed to continuous major investment in its facilities and its workforce to stay on the forefront of patient care and experience.
This Pre-Assessment Nurse position is a full-time role (37.5 hours per week), but part-time hours are also available.
You must be an NMC-registered Nurse to take on this Pre-Assessment Nurse role.
- Enhanced annual leave entitlement
- Company pension
- Supported learning and development opportunities
- Medical insurance plus “family and friends” discounts
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave
- Extensive retail, leisure, and fitness discount schemes
- Health cash plan and eyecare vouchers
- Free annual flu jabs
- Employee assistance programme
- Season ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Life assurance scheme
- Long service awards
- Employee referral incentive