Up to £28,407 per year DOE
A fantastic opportunity is now available for a Pharmacy Technician to join the team at a specialist hospital just outside Nottingham, led by of the UK’s most renowned providers of specialist elective health services.
The group has built its reputation on extensive clinical engagement, optimal patient outcomes, and its commitment to employee wellbeing, and the hospital itself – set in the grounds of a beautiful country park and rated “Good” across the board – continually delivers an exceptional patient experience, reflected in its excellent satisfaction scores year on year.
The hospital provides a wide range of in- and outpatient investigations and procedures, including neuro, cardiac, and cataract surgeries, specialist cancer care, and a dedicated ICU. As a Pharmacy Technician, you will join a forward-thinking clinical team that puts the patient first and supports delivery of only the highest quality of safe, effective, holistic care across the hospital.
This is a permanent, full-time (37.5h) position for a Pharmacy Technician. This role includes participation in an on-call rota (pay enhancements and mileage cover offered) and participation in a Saturday rota.
Previous experience within a hospital is an advantage but not essential; Technicians looking to switch over from community pharmacy are welcome to apply.
Candidates will have:
- Registration with the GPhC as a Pharmacy Technician.
It is advantageous but not essential to have:
- Previous experience within a hospital pharmacy.
- Previous experience of oncology services.
- An Accuracy Checking qualification.
- Pay enhancements and mileage cover for on-call commitments
- Private pension scheme
- Private healthcare scheme, covering pre-existing conditions
- Sector-leading, fully-funded CPD opportunities (incl. industry-recognised qualifications and leadership development)
- Friends & Family hospital discounts
- 25 days’ annual leave plus bank holidays, increasing to 30 days with length of service (pro rata for part-time)
- Enhanced benefits for new parents
- Non-contributory life assurance
- Access to substantial retail and leisure discounts, including the Blue Light Card
- Employee Assistance Programme for wellbeing support
- Employee referral and recognition schemes
- And more!