£21,730 - £32,934
As part of ongoing service expansion and advancement, exciting opportunities have arisen for Pharmacy Technicians across multiple levels and specialities within the pharmacy department at this ambitious and inclusive mental health NHS foundation trust hospital.
As a Hospital Pharmacy Technician, you will provide proactive support to the clinical pharmacy services, ensuring they are delivered safely, efficiently, and effectively – you will be a highly-valued member of the team, and have opportunities to apply and develop your knowledge and skills in a forward-thinking, patient-oriented environment.
Full-time hours are preferred, but part-time and flexible hours may also be considered.
You must be a GPhC-registered pharmacy technician.
- Organisational pension
- Free car parking
- Generous annual leave entitlement with length-of-service enhancements
- Extensive discounts across a wide range of goods and services
- Training and development opportunities and funding
- Salary sacrifice
- Salary finance
- Vivup – bicycle, gym membership
- Workplace wellbeing
- Parental and compassionate leave