Job Title: Pharmacist Manager
Salary: Up to £55,000 per year DOE
Are you looking for a new Pharmacy Manager role with a highly successful pharmacy group, who will take you to the next level?
Sterling Cross is currently recruiting for a well-organised and highly reputable independent community pharmacy group based across the Wigan area, who is currently looking for a Pharmacy Manager to come and join their team.
Whether you are looking for a new challenge or for a fresh start with a company that offers progression and development opportunities, this unique opportunity could be the perfect role for you.
We are looking for someone who will be able to work proactively to develop the pharmacy services, promote effective teamwork, and work collaboratively with the other staff to achieve the continued growth of the pharmacy.
As a Pharmacy Manager, you will:
- Manage the pharmacy on a day-to-day basis, including activities connected with the preparation and supply of medicines.
- Provide expert advice to patients on the use of medicines as well as on general health and lifestyle matters.
- Undertake activities that support the strategic objectives to maximise the profit and potential of the business.
- Uphold the outstanding reputation by providing excellent customer care.
- Maintain computerised records in accordance with data protection principles to ensure patient confidentiality.
Candidates must be a GPhC-registered Pharmacist with previous managerial experience.
- Competitive salary package
- Range of employee benefits
- Organisational pension scheme
- Excellent ongoing support and training provided to help you train and manage your team, grow your clinical skills, develop your ideas, and achieve your CPD goals.
If you would like further information, please get in touch - we have experienced, empathetic recruiters available to speak to you at a time that suits you, and we offer a streamlined recruitment process with no application forms and no waiting!