Job title: Pharmacy Manager / Pharmacist
Location: Derby or Northampton
Salary: £51,480 - £60,840 per year
Are you looking for a new role in a highly successful independent community pharmacy group?
Are you looking for a company that can offer you a better work life balance?
Sterling Cross are pleased to be recruiting for a well-regarded and highly reputable family-run Community Pharmacy group in the Midlands. With 9 pharmacies across the Northampton, Leicester, and Derby area, they are currently looking for Pharmacists and Pharmacy Managers to come and join their team. They are able to offer great flexibility with these positions, with contracts of 19-45 hours a week available.
As a Pharmacist with the group, you will:
- Carry out day to day activities connected with the preparation and supply of medicines
- Provide advice to patients on the use of medicines as well as on general health and lifestyle matters
- Undertake activities that support the strategic objectives to maximise the profit and potential of the business.
- Uphold the outstanding reputation by providing excellent customer care.
- Maintain computerized records in accordance with data protection principles to ensure patient confidentiality.
Candidates MUST be a GPhC-registered pharmacist with previous managerial experience.
- Competitive package with a generous services bonus
- 28 days holiday (full time)
- Staff discount
- Pension Scheme
- Range of employee benefits & excellent training
- Performance based uncapped bonuses
- Ongoing support and training provided to help you train and manage your team, grow your clinical skills, as well as develop your ideas and focus on achieving your goals
If you would like further information, please get in touch – we have experienced, empathetic recruiters available to speak to you at a time that suits you, and we offer a streamlined recruitment process with no application forms and no waiting!