Pharmacy Accuracy Checking Technician – ACT
£14.00 per hour
A local Carmarthenshire independent pharmacy group is now looking for a Pharmacy Accuracy Checking Technician (ACT) to support the team at their bustling branch close to central Carmarthen.
Carmarthen a bit too far? You could instead join the team at a branch closer to you, such as in Llandeilo, Cross Hands, or Tumble.
The pharmacy provides outstanding NHS and private pharmacy services for people all across the Carmarthenshire community – such as one-off and repeat prescriptions, prescription deliveries, flu vaccinations, smoking cessation clinics, and emergency medication – with the aid of the latest easy-open packaging technology.
As an ACT, you will take a key role in delivering safe and effective community pharmacy services to the local community.
This is a permanent, full-time role for a Pharmacy Accuracy Checking Technician (ACT), with a typical work pattern of Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:30pm. An occasional Saturday shift may be required on an as-needed basis.
- An NVQ Level 3 in Pharmacy Services (or equivalent) is essential.
- Valid registration with the GPhC as a Pharmacy Technician is essential.
- Evident completion of an ACT course is essential.
- Welsh language skills are preferable but not essential.
- Performance bonus scheme
- Workplace pension
- Aid with parking charges
- Full training provided
- Career and salary progression opportunities