Job Title – Pharmacist Manager
Location – Bolton
Salary – Up to £60,000 DOE
Are you looking for a new Pharmacy Manager role in a highly successful independent community pharmacy group?
Are you a newly qualified Pharmacist looking for a company to help take you to the next level?
Sterling Cross are currently recruiting for a well organised and highly reputable community pharmacy based across the Wigan/Bolton area. They are currently looking for pharmacists and pharmacy managers to come and join their team. Whether you are looking for a new challenge to manage a pharmacy or looking to start your career within community pharmacy this unique opportunity will be the perfect role for you.
We are looking for someone who will be able to work proactively to develop the pharmacy services, who can also promote effective teamwork and work collaboratively with the other staff to achieve the continued growth of the pharmacy.
As a pharmacist you will;
- Carry out day to day activities connected with the preparation and supply of medicines
- Provide advice to patients on the use of medicines as well as on general health and lifestyle matters
- Undertake activities that support the strategic objectives to maximise the profit and potential of the business.
- Uphold the outstanding reputation by providing excellent customer care.
- To maintain computerized records in accordance with data protection principles to ensure patient confidentiality.
Candidates MUST be a GPHC registered pharmacist with previous managerial experience
- Competitive Salary package with a generous benefits
- Pension Scheme.
- Range of employee benefits & excellent training.
- Ongoing support and training provided to help you train and manage your team, grow your clinical skills, as well as develop your ideas and focus on achieving your goals.
If you would like further information, please get in touch we have experienced, empathetic recruiters available to speak to you at a time that suits you, and we offer a streamlined recruitment process with no application forms and no waiting