A leading Hospital Outpatient Pharmacy in Southampton is now looking for a GPhC-registeredPharmacist to join the team and be part of a growing, thriving service!
This is a permanent role for a Hospital Outpatient Pharmacist, with Full-Time or Part-Time hours considered.
Work-life balance is paramount, and flexibility is accommodated based on your personal needs
The team are in the process of implementing remote working for 1x day per week.
Outpatient services successfully bridge the gap between clinical and community – creating a flexible and dynamic environment that sees and cares for people with a wide variety of healthcare needs.
The site has a fantastic reputation for staff engagement, and individuals consistently recommend this as a place to work or receive care.
Latest technology includes a state of the art robot dispenser which allows you to serve customers without having to leave the counter too often.
Candidates will have:
- Active registration with the GPhC as a Pharmacist
- Previous experience in a high-volume, fast-paced dispensing environment
- Experience within either community or clinical pharmacy
- Enhanced annual leave package
- Fantastic career progression
- Performance-related bonus scheme
- Staff discount scheme
- Pension scheme
- GPhC fees paid
- Ongoing training and development including paid CPD days
- Commitment to maintaining work-life balance