A specialist Ilford hospital for elective healthcare and imaging services is now looking for a Registered Nurse (RN Adult) to join the team within the dedicated Outpatient Department.
The hospital, rated “Good” in each CQC category, is a long-time valued partner of the NHS and sees both NHS and self-funded patients from East London, Essex and further afield for a broad range of procedures, from ophthalmic and facial interventions down to orthopaedic surgeries for the feet and ankles.
The Outpatient Department is a bustling place for patients awaiting planned procedures not requiring admission. As an Outpatient Nurse, you can expect to see a diverse group of patients across a variety of surgical specialties, meaning no two days are the same; assessing condition, conducting tests, and providing comprehensive information and reassurance so that each patient has the safest, most positive experience possible during their time with the hospital.
In return, you’ll get extensive wellbeing and lifestyle benefits, long-term development support, and a better balance between your work and home life for a sustainable career you can enjoy without sacrificing your personal time.
Yours would be a permanent, full-time role, 37.5h over 4 days; there will be no overnight shifts (latest 9pm finish), Sundays, or bank holidays required.
- (Essential) Registration with the NMC as a Registered Nurse (Adult).
- (Essential) Recent nursing experience within an acute healthcare setting.
- Supported work/life balance – no Sundays or bank holidays
- Full support with further learning and development, with dedicated training academy
- 25 days’ annual leave + bank holidays
- Heavily subsidised on-site parking
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free uniform and introductory training
- Employee & family discounts for treatment at member hospitals
- Retail discount and salary sacrifice schemes
- Life assurance
- And more!