A well-established local dental practice is now looking for a qualified Orthodontic Therapist to join the team.
In a fantastic location close to both transport links and amenities, the practice serves a large, diverse, and loyal patient base and sees high demand for both NHS and private dental care, including orthodontic treatment. Ongoing investment into the site and its facilities has kept the clinical environment modern, accessible, and outfitted with cutting-edge tools and technology including state-of-the-art air filtration, IOS scanner, comprehensive practice management system, and more.
On a larger scale, as part of a long-standing group, you’ll also have access to one of the best clinical support networks in the UK and a fantastic CPD system that will open further doors for you within the dental field, both in Orthodontics – with professional advice specially for Orthodontic Therapists available from a dedicated Clinical Development Advisor – and in wider clinical practice.
You can join us as an Orthodontic Therapist on either a full-time or part-time basis, and we are happy to discuss the hours and working pattern you wish to work.
Opportunities are also available for individuals interested in working on a self-employed basis.
- (Essential) GDC registration as an Orthodontic Therapist
- (Essential) GDC-recognised Diploma in Orthodontic Therapy
Benefits / enhancements include:
- Structured pay framework and progression opportunities
- Flexible working options accommodated
- Enhanced annual leave entitlement, rising to 25 days + bank holidays with length of service
- Professional renewal and indemnity insurance fees covered
- Further learning and development support including comprehensive training system with both free and discounted opportunities available, dedicated training team, and expansive clinical support network
- Generous employee referral scheme
- Life assurance scheme and enhanced health and wellbeing benefits, including EAP
- Broad retail discounts scheme
- On-site parking*
- And more