One of the UK’s leading elective healthcare providers is now looking for a Registered Nurse (RN Adult) with a clinical interest in chemotherapy / cancer care to join the growing oncology unit at their Surrey site, where they aim to surpass even the highest expectations when it comes to patient care.
The hospital specialises in acute medical services and surgical procedures, both routine and complex, and therefore the unit’s multidisciplinary team – comprised of medical, nursing, allied health, and complementary therapy professionals – are well-prepared to offer individualised oncological interventions (including surgical, hormone, chemo- and radiotherapies) for a wide range of cancers.
As an Oncology Nurse with the team, you will be providing excellent, person-centred cancer care within the unit, which will involve such duties as administering systemic anti-cancer treatment, supporting patients with the effects of and their involvement in their personal treatment plan, and advocating for their wellbeing during their course of treatment.
Should you not have previous chemotherapy experience, you will be able to join initially in a trainee position and gain proficiency with the full support of the team.
We have full-time (37.5h) and part-time options available for this permanent position.
Candidates will have:
- Registration with the NMC as a Registered Nurse (RN Adult).
- Recent experience in an acute hospital setting.
It is beneficial but not essential to have:
- Previous experience in chemotherapy / cancer nursing.
- Modern environment with evident and ongoing investment
- Private healthcare scheme, covering pre-existing conditions
- Sector-leading, fully-funded CPD opportunities (incl. industry-recognised qualifications and leadership development)
- Friends & Family hospital discounts
- 25 days’ annual leave plus bank holidays, increasing to 30 days with length of service (pro rata for part-time)
- Enhanced benefits for new parents
- Non-contributory life assurance
- Access to substantial retail and leisure discounts, including the Blue Light Card
- Employee Assistance Programme for wellbeing support
- Employee referral and recognition schemes
- Private pension scheme
- And more!