Job Title: Lead Oncology Nurse
Salary: £48,000 + benefits
Ref number: SB/EN/10792/4
Are you a supportive and attentive Registered Nurse with extensive experience in oncology, superb organisation and guidance skills, and the confidence and clinical knowledge to lead a department in the provision of outstanding cancer care?
As part of ongoing major investment at this specialised site, we are looking for a Lead Oncology Nurse to work closely alongside our Medical and Surgical Oncologists in ensuring our inpatient and outpatient Oncology services remain maximally safe, efficient, and effective in line with the latest advancements.
This North London site has good public transport links as well as free on-site parking.
You must be an NMC-registered nurse with extensive experience and demonstrated competency caring for oncology patients, e.g. in post-operative care.
- Free on-site parking.
- Private Medical Insurance
- Private Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday a year increasing to 30 days
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption Leave
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Learning and development; free courses and industry recognised qualifications
- Friends & Family Hospital Discounts
- NHS Blue Light Discount Card