Up to £37,890 per year + benefits
A specialist hospital in Birmingham has a fantastic opportunity for an Occupational Therapist to join the MDT in supporting people with complex neuro-physical needs (such as muscle weakness, reduced coordination, and sensory/cognitive impairments) to regain independence and improve quality of life.
Led by one of the UK’s foremost independent healthcare groups, the hospital was purpose-built to provide an ultra-modern, comfortable space with the latest specialist equipment, where patients can reach a faster and smoother recovery.
As an Occupational Therapist with the team, you will implement tailored interventions for people seeking to re-develop key skills and function as part of their rehabilitation (such as following a stroke, as management of MS or Parkinson’s disease, or to manage chronic pain and fatigue), taking advantage of cutting-edge technologies to help patients reach their goals.
One of 2022’s Top 15 Employers in Health & Social Care, the hospital is committed to offering you a wealth of CPD options (including accredited courses and a management development framework), the right work-life balance, an open working environment, and enhanced support for those big life changes.
This is a permanent role, with full-time(37.5h) and part-time hours available.
You must hold valid registration with the HCPC as an Occupational Therapist.
You must have experience in delivering effective therapies for neurological conditions.
- Free on-site parking
- Private pension scheme
- Private healthcare scheme, covering pre-existing conditions
- Sector-leading, fully-funded CPD opportunities (incl. industry-recognised qualifications and leadership development)
- Friends & Family hospital discounts
- Annual leave increases with length of service
- Enhanced benefits for new parents
- Non-contributory life assurance
- Access to substantial retail and leisure discounts, including the Blue Light Card
- Employee Assistance Programme for wellbeing support
- Employee referral and recognition schemes
- And more!