£28,500 - £42,000 per year DOE
A specialist organisation for young people’s mental health rehabilitation has a fantastic new opportunity for an Occupational Therapist to join them at their purpose-built facility in Accrington.
The facility itself houses psychiatric assessment and stabilisation, rehabilitation, and step-down services across 2 dedicated units, designed carefully to promote recovery in a place of safety, space, and privacy.
As an Occupational Therapist with the team, you will implement effective, person-centred therapies that help young people to learn key life skills, gain independence, manage everyday challenges, and make lasting improvements in their mental health, making way for a smooth transition to more community-based care.
Based primarily around the Dialectical Behaviour Therapy model, the MDT provides a tailored programme of therapeutic rehabilitation and support to young people aged 13 - 19 years experiencing complex social, behavioural, and emotional issues.
This is a permanent,fully on-site role for an Occupational Therapist, ideallyfull-time (37.5h, Mon-Fri) although there is some flexibility for part-time (min. 3 days per week).
Candidates must have:
- Clean registration with the HCPC as an Occupational Therapist.
- At least 12 months’ post-registration experience.
It is advantageous but not essential to have:
- Previous experience in CAMHS.
- Private pension scheme
- 32 days’ annual leave
- Free on-site parking
- Strong culture of clinical support and supervision
- Regular further learning & development opportunities
- Reimbursement of clinical supervision course costs
- Reimbursement of professional registration renewal fees
- Potential relocation support (negotiable)