One of the UK’s biggest care providers is currently looking for a Registered Nurse (RN Adult / RMN or RNLD) to join their highly skilled management team at one of their exceptional homes in this beautiful, Tudor style town.
The group is highly praised for its high-quality, person-centred care for people who require some extra support to live well – with specialist provisions for age-related, mental health and neurological care needs.
As a Nurse Manager, you will use your compassion and initiative to ensure that residents receive the highest quality of person-centred care. You will have the opportunity to lead a team of like-minded and passionate individuals, as well as newly qualified nurses who are just starting out in their career.
This role will involve day shifts only.
With one of UK’s Top 20 Care Home Groups in 2023 at the helm, each home can offer permanent team members a fantastic package for a fulfilling and rewarding career, including bespoke options to upskill, gain new qualifications, and progress up the ladder.
Candidates will have:
- Active registration with the NMC as an RN Adult/RN Mental Health or RN Learning Disability
- Experience in management is desirable but not essential
- Substantial learning & development opportunities
- £2,000 welcome bonus*
- 38p mileage allowance if you're travelling 7 miles or more (T&Cs apply)
- Free parking
- Company pension scheme
- Reimbursed NMC renewal fees
- Extensive range of holiday, retail, and leisure discounts
- Life insurance coverage
- Health and wellbeing assistance programme
- Monthly staff lottery offering cash prizes
- Recognition and reward schemes
- Unlimited access to Refer-a-Friend bonus scheme
- And more!