Neurology Staff Nurse – RN Adult
£36,000 - £39,900 per year DOE
A leading not-for-profit provider of specialist healthcare services across the globe is now looking for a Registered Nurse (RN Adult) with experience in Neurology to join them within the neurological services at their ultra-modern hospital in SW London.
One of the world’s most ethical companies and a major contributor to cutting-edge medical research and education internationally, the group has brought the most advanced medical technologies and its innovative model of care to their London site – now a member of a healthcare network involving some of the best hospitals in the world.
Neurological provisions at the hospital encompass both Neurosciences and Neurorehabilitation, with a dedicated team specialised in providing acute care for neurological injuries or conditions and post-injury rehabilitation/condition management support respectively. As a Neurology Staff Nurse, you may join either team based on your preferred specialism, with full support to further develop your expertise and career in your chosen field.
This is a permanent position for a Neurology Staff Nurse with a mixed shift pattern, ideally full-time (37.5h) although part-time may also be considered (min. 24h per week).
Candidates will have:
- Valid registration with the NMC as a Registered Nurse (RN Adult).
- Previous experience in a clinical neuroscience or neurological/spinal rehabilitation setting.
- Completion of an ILS course, or willingness to complete within 3 months of hire.
- 25 days’ annual leave plus bank holidays
- Auto-enrolment into company pension scheme (employer contributions up to 10%)
- Private health insurance
- Private dental insurance
- Life assurance scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Season ticket loans
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Enhanced maternity, paternity, adoption & sickness benefits (T&Cs apply)
- Discounted gym facilities at main office building
- Free flu jabs
- Free eye tests for regular DSE users