Mental Health Staff Nurse - RMN / RNLD
£39,039 per year + benefits
A leading provider of mental health and learning disability support services now has a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Registered Mental Health Nurse or Learning Disabilities Nurse (RMN / RNLD) to join the team at their purpose-built hospital just on the outskirts of Bradford.
Built to incorporate a range of modern therapeutic and social spaces – including all en-suite bedrooms, a gym, sensory room, arts room, outdoor courtyards, and a kitchen for activities of daily living – the hospital offers a safe and comfortable location for adults to recover from acute, medium and long-term conditions, manage challenging behaviours, regain independent living skills, and move towards re-joining the community.
As a Staff Nurse with the MDT, you will take an empowerment-based, recovery-oriented approach to care – you will assess, plan, and deliver a wide range of therapies that involve and respect your patients, focus on recovery, and prioritise safety at every step, giving each person the support they need to make real and lasting improvements in their mental health and personal wellbeing.
This is a permanent, full-time (part-time considered) position for a Mental Health Staff Nurse (RMN or RNLD) with a mixed shift pattern.
You must hold valid registration with the NMC as a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) or Registered Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD).
Newly qualified RMN/RNLD’s welcome.
- Private pension
- Free on-site parking
- 35 days’ annual leave (incl. bank holidays) with your birthday and work anniversary off
- Options to buy and sell annual leave
- Shopping, travel, and leisure discounts, in line with and beyond the NHS
- Free meals on-duty
- RCNi membership
- Expert clinical supervision & peer support, monthly reflective practice & substantial CPD opportunities
- Contribution to NMC revalidation fees
- Free meals on-duty
- Recognition initiatives
- Company-paid life assurance scheme
- Free SimplyHealth health cash plan
- Smart Health Toolkit - includes fitness programmes, nutrition consultation, and health check