Mental Health Service Coordinator – 15h
£21,312.23 per year (pro rata)
A leading Welsh charity is now looking for an empathetic and organised Mental Health Support Worker to join them as a part-time Coordinator for their Service User Involvement Team, helping to facilitate support within mental health services across Cardiff and The Vale.
As a part-time Mental Health Service Coordinator, you will support engagement and involvement in mental health services, helping individuals to overcome barriers and acting on feedback to enhance service experience. This includes:
- Making involvement opportunities more visible and attractive to users of mental health services and their carers, including people who may face more challenges than others.
- Helping to assess any barriers to engagement and ensuring a solution-focused approach to overcoming these barriers.
- Enabling individuals who use co-occurring mental health and or substance misuse services to share their views & experiences and contribute to service improvements.
The charity itself provides comprehensive aid to vulnerable people with mental health, addiction & related conditions who are facing difficult circumstances, such as with substance misuse, the criminal justice system, or loss of sufficient housing/ employment.
This is a permanent, part-time position (15 hours/week) for a Mental Health Service Coordinator (Service User Involvement).
You must have previous experience of working with people who are disadvantaged and/or experiencing mental illness/substance misuse issues.
NVQ Level 3 in Health & Social Care (or equivalent) is preferred but not essential.
- Company pension
- Full training and development opportunities
- 25 days’ annual leave plus bank holidays (pro-rata for part-time)
- Annual leave purchase scheme
- Life assurance policy
- Employee assistance services
- Employee prize draws
- Retail and leisure discount scheme
- DBS and SCW registration fees paid for
- Cycle to Work scheme