Lead Theatre Nurse or ODP – Anaesthetics and Recovery
£38,890 - £40,000 per year plus benefits
A specialist Croydon hospital – led by one of the UK’s foremost independent healthcare groups, currently rated one of the UK’s 10 best healthcare companies to work for in 2022 – is now looking for an experienced Theatre Nurse or ODP to join as a Lead Anaesthetics and Recovery Practitioner and help guide the team through an exciting period of investment and expansion.
With a focus on elective therapies, this Croydon hospital offers a broad array of specialised and surgical services to both NHS and self-funded visitors for the treatment of health issues from head to toe, from neurological & ophthalmic services down to podiatry.
As a Lead Anaesthetics and Recovery Practitioner within the upgraded Operating Department, you will take a key role in ensuring each procedure goes as safely and smoothly as possible, managing and coordinating the team so that perioperative care remains at the highest standard of safety and quality.
In return, you will be offered ongoing opportunities for professional growth, the right work-life balance for you and your family, and enhanced support for your own health and wellbeing.
This is a permanent Lead Practitioner role, working ideally full-time hours but part-time hours may also be considered.
- You must have valid registration with the NMC (RN Adult) or the HCPC (Operating Department Practitioner).
- You must have proof of completion of an ILS course.
- You must have significant experience in a supervisory role and in Anaesthetics and Recovery.
- A First Surgical Assistant certificate is desirable but not essential.
- On-site parking
- Private pension
- Private healthcare scheme, including coverage for pre-existing conditions
- Friends and Family discounts
- Non-contributory life insurance
- Extensive discount and reward schemes
- Employee wellbeing assistance
- Industry-leading CPD opportunities, including fully funded, accredited qualifications and leadership development framework
- And more!