We have an amazing opportunity for a Pre-Assessment Lead Nurse (RN Adult) to join the UK’s leading independent healthcare group, recently rated one of the country’s “25 Best Big Companies to Work For” in 2021.
Located in North London with great public and private transport links, these sites are rated “Good” by the CQC and always deliver outstanding experiences to its patients, reflected in exceedingly high patient satisfaction and recommendation scores year on year.
As a Pre-Assessment Lead Nurse (RN Adult), you will be responsible for day-to-day management of the Pre-Assessment Department, and its staff. Providing clinical leadership in an effective and efficient management of ward resources, driving clinical excellence in all aspect of care received by patients.
Hours are days only; flexible working can be accommodated.
• Full registration with the NMC
• Previous experience within a Pre-Assessment Department
• Good understanding and knowledge of relevant guidelines
• Free on-site parking.
• Private Medical Insurance
• Private Pension Scheme
• 25 days holiday a year increasing to 30 days
• Enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption Leave
• Employee Referral Scheme
• Learning and development; free courses and industry recognised qualifications
• Friends & Family Hospital Discounts
• NHS Blue Light Discount Card