Lead Hospital Clinical Pharmacist
£50,000 per year + benefits
A leading provider of specialist elective healthcare – currently rated one of the Top 10 Employers in Healthcare in 2022 – is now looking for an experienced Clinical Pharmacist to lead the Pharmacy at their Stirling hospital as the Lead Clinical Pharmacist.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to really mould the service and make a lasting impact in the role.
The hospital, set within a beautiful residential area in the Stirling suburbs, specialises in the provision of elective procedures for residents in the Forth Valley and further afield.
As the Lead Clinical Pharmacist, you will provide leadership and management within the pharmacy department, and you will also be able to get involved the Pre-Assessment Clinic, ensuring patients are fully prepared for their upcoming procedures.
This is a permanent, full-time role for a Lead Clinical Pharmacist, working Mon-Fri (no weekends). Some flexibility may be available with working hours.
You must hold valid registration with the GPhC as a Pharmacist.
You must have previous experience in Clinical Pharmacy; this may include clinical experience within a Hospital or PCN Pharmacist role.
- Free on-site parking
- Industry-leading CPD opportunities, including fully funded, accredited qualifications and leadership development framework
- Private pension
- Private healthcare scheme, including coverage for pre-existing conditions
- Friends and Family discounts
- Non-contributory life insurance
- Extensive discount and reward schemes
- Employee wellbeing assistance
- And more!