Information, Advice and Guidance Worker – IAG
£30,699 per year
Are you passionate about making a difference to vulnerable women who need it most?
A fantastic opportunity is now available for an Information, Advice and Guidance Worker to join a renowned London charity that supports women experiencing homelessness – and often concurrent crises, including abuse – to make informed decisions, regain their self-esteem, and to live independently in stable accommodation.
As an IAG Worker with the charity’s female-only drop-in service, you will join a dedicated team that provides round-the-clock support and impartial guidance to women with a wide range of needs in a Psychologically Informed Environment (PIE). You will:
- Assist in the provision of a holistic women’s support service, including access to resources and facilities that fulfil basic needs.
- Provide accurate and comprehensive information, advice, and guidance, signposting to relevant internal, external and specialist services.
- Prepare person-centred support plans, risk assessments and referrals relating to each individual’s needs.
- Ensure that each woman’s voice in heard and that their interests are kept central to decisions taken about their lives.
This is a permanent, full-time position for an Information, Advice and Guidance Worker with a rotating shift pattern.
You must have at 1 years’ recent experience in a relevant role, such as a IAG Worker role or as a Support Worker for vulnerable people.
It is preferred that you have a Level 2 qualification in Information, Advice or Guidance.
- Private pension
- Annual leave increases with length of service
- Ongoing CPD opportunities