ICU Staff Nurse – RN Adult
£38,300 - £43,000 per year DOE
A leading not-for-profit provider of specialist healthcare services across the globe is now looking for a Registered Nurse (RN Adult) with experience in Critical Care to join them as an ICU Staff Nurse at their ultra-modern hospital in SW London.
One of the world’s most ethical companies and a major contributor to cutting-edge medical research and education internationally, the group has brought the most advanced medical technologies and its innovative model of care to their London site – now a member of a healthcare network involving some of the best hospitals in the world.
The state-of-the-art Intensive Care Unit is equipped with the latest technology to provide optimised interventions for patients requiring Level 2 and 3 critical care; as an ICU Staff Nurse, you will be part of a skilled, dynamic team that works hard to provide world-class clinical care and achieve the best outcomes possible, with full support to further develop your expertise and career in critical care.
This is a permanent position for an ICU Staff Nurse, ideally full-time although part-time may also be considered (min. 24h per week). Options are available for a mixed or nights-only shift pattern.
Candidates will have:
- Valid registration with the NMC as a Registered Nurse (RN Adult).
- Previous experience within a hospital critical care setting.
- Successful completion of Step 1 Competencies in Adult Critical Care.
It is preferred but not essential to have:
- A PGCert in Critical Care (or equivalent / higher) or successful completion of Step 2 & 3 Competencies in Adult Critical Care.
- 25 days’ annual leave plus bank holidays
- Auto-enrolment into company pension scheme (employer contributions up to 10%)
- Private health insurance
- Private dental insurance
- Life assurance scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Season ticket loans
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Enhanced maternity, paternity, adoption & sickness benefits (T&Cs apply)
- Discounted gym facilities at main office building
- Free flu jabs
- Free eye tests for regular DSE users