£23,949 - £32,934 per year DOE
Join this hospital pharmacy service and provide clinically excellent, compassionate, and collaborative pharmaceutical care!
As part of ongoing service expansion and advancement, exciting opportunities have arisen for Pharmacy Technicians across multiple levels and specialities within the pharmacy department at this ambitious and inclusive acute hospital.
As a Hospital Pharmacy Technician, you will provide proactive support to the clinical pharmacy services, ensuring they are delivered safely, efficiently, and effectively – you will be a highly-valued member of the team, and have opportunities to apply and develop your knowledge and skills in a forward-thinking, patient-oriented environment.
We have the following positions available:
- Pharmacy Technician Dispensary B4
- Pharmacy Technician Rotational B4 (Store/Distribution/Aseptic Services Unit)
- Pharmacy Technician Dispensary B5 (errors and interventions)
- Pharmacy Technician Dispensary B5 (IT systems)
- Medicines Management Technician B5 (possibility to split with training role)
Full-time hours are preferred, but part-time and flexible hours may also be considered.
You must be a GPhC-registered Pharmacy Technician.
- Organisational pension
- Generous annual leave entitlement with length-of-service enhancements
- Extensive discounts across a wide range of goods and services
- Training and development opportunities and funding
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Parental and compassionate leave
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Car leasing scheme