Hospital Pharmacy Technician
Up to £24,233.85 per year DOE
An internationally-renowned specialist hospital for elective healthcare – and a flagship site of one of 2022’s Top 15 Employers in Health & Social Care – has a fantastic new opportunity for a Pharmacy Technician to join the team within the on-site pharmacy.
The hospital offers NHS and self-funded visitors – adults and children – comprehensive therapies across a broad array of specialties, including surgical, general medical, oncology and intensive care services. Clinical pharmacy services are heavily integrated, from throughout the surgical process, as part of intensive cancer therapies, to the management of critical and chronic conditions and beyond.
As a Hospital Pharmacy Technician, you will be a key member of the clinical pharmacy team, supporting the delivery of an outstanding and efficient service across the hospital – dispensing medicines safely, maintaining appropriate stores, and ensuring effective medicines management at all times.
This is a permanent position for a Hospital Pharmacy Technician, with full-time (37.5h) and part-time (21h or 30h) available on a mixed shift pattern.
You must be registered with the GPhC as a Pharmacy Technician.
Previous experience within a hospital pharmacy is preferred butnot essential.
- Free on-site parking
- Private pension scheme
- Private healthcare scheme, covering pre-existing conditions
- Sector-leading, fully-funded CPD opportunities (incl. industry-recognised qualifications and leadership development)
- Friends & Family hospital discounts
- Annual leave increases with length of service
- Enhanced benefits for new parents
- Non-contributory life assurance
- Access to substantial retail and leisure discounts, including the Blue Light Card
- Employee Assistance Programme for wellbeing support
- Employee referral and recognition schemes
- And more!