Job Title: Hospital Pharmacist – Clinical, Specialist or Advanced
Salary: £32,306 - £53,219 per year + benefits, permanent
Join this hospital pharmacy service and provide clinically excellent, compassionate, and collaborative pharmaceutical care!
As part of ongoing service expansion and advancement, exciting opportunities have arisen for Pharmacists across multiple levels and specialities within the pharmacy department at this ambitious and inclusive acute hospital.
As a Hospital Pharmacist, you will ensure the pharmacy services within your specialty are delivered safely, efficiently, and effectively – you will be able to get to know your patients and your team, enhancing the care you can provide. In a ward pharmacy role, you will also be able to work closely with the dedicated ward-based MDT as part of the hospital’s cohesive and integrated approach to healthcare.
We have the following positions available:
- Clinical Pharmacist – previous hospital experience is preferable but not essential for this role
- Specialist Pharmacist – choose from:
--> Critical Care & Theatres
--> Critical Care & Pain
--> Oncology, Haematology & Cancer
--> Oncology, Haematology, Cancer & Clinical Trials
--> Medicine (dedicated ward pharmacy)
--> Urgent Care (dedicated ward pharmacy)
- Advanced Pharmacist – Oncology, Haematology & Cancer (dedicated ward pharmacy)
Full-time hours are preferred, but part-time and flexible hours may also be considered.
No Diploma in Clinical Pharmacy? No problem! This can be offered as part of training and development opportunities for you to later advance to a more senior role*.
- You must be a GPhC-registered pharmacist.
- *For the Advanced Pharmacist role, a Diploma in Clinical Pharmacy (or equivalent) will be required.
- Organisational pension
- Generous annual leave entitlement with length-of-service enhancements
- Extensive discounts across a wide range of goods and services
- Training and development opportunities and funding
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Parental and compassionate leave
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Car leasing scheme