This leading Healthcare group operates hospitals UK wide providing private healthcare, medical and surgical services to many patients each year.
The Worcestershire hospital continually delivers an outstanding patient experience to all who are treated on-site, and this is reflected in their excellent patient satisfaction scores year on year.
We are looking for a Hospital Operations Manager to join the Senior Management team. As a member of the Senior Management Team, you will work with the Executive Director and Director of Clinical Services, to create and deliver the strategic, operational, and business development plan for the hospital.
You will contribute to the hospital’s business plan and support the managers and leads of departments responsible to formulate departmental plans and objectives.
This is a Full-Time role, 37.5hrs per week.
Person Specification: To be considered for Hospital Operations Manager, candidates should meet the following criteria:
- Educated to degree level or postgraduate leadership and management qualification or significant management experience and willingness to undertake a leadership and management qualification
- Sound financial skills to be able to read and interpret financial data
- Knowledge of the service sector and the systems and processes used
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Good Presentation Skills
- Qualification in hospital or hospitality management
- Knowledge of hospital management
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements within hospital management
- Knowledge of NHS Standard Contract requirements
Benefits: Private healthcare, free on-site parking, Private Pension Scheme, 25 days holiday a year increasing to 30 days, Enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption Leave, Friends & Family Hospital Discounts, NHS Blue Light Discount Card.