HCA Health Care Assistant (Days)
£11.60 – £12.95 + 30% enhancement on weekends
We now have a fantastic opportunity for a compassionate and caring Health Care Assistant (HCA) to join a specialist neurological care service near Hitchin!
The Neurological Care Centre cares for adults with a range of brain and nerve conditions, such as injuries from trauma, Huntington’s disease, and Parkinson’s disease. After having successfully expanded, there are now amazing new opportunities available for all types of healthcare professionals looking to be truly valued in the field.
If you are looking to develop your care career, gain specialist skills and experience, work with state-of-the-art equipment, this could be the perfect role for you!
As a Health Care Assistant at the Centre, you will be able to:
- develop skills in specialist neurological care with a personalised training programme.
- participate in the delivery of tailored neurological care and support.
- encourage each person to be fully included in the planning of their care.
- make suggestions to enhance each visitor’s experience of the Centre.
This is a permanent, full-time role for a Health Care Assistant, working day shifts only. You will be offered an additional 30% enhancement for weekend shifts, and 60% for any bank holidays.
You will need access to your own transport for this role as the site is not accessible by public transport.
- Enhanced pay for weekend (30%) and bank holiday (60%) shifts
- Free on-site parking
- Retail and leisure discount scheme
- Continuation of NHS pension & holiday allowance (T&Cs apply)
- Subsidised meals and free uniform
- Enhanced sick pay
- Enhanced maternity & paternity pay
- 27 days’ holiday, increasing to 33 with length of service, plus bank holidays and options to buy/sell
- Carers leave policy
- Employee assistance scheme