We have a great opportunity for a Healthcare Assistant (HCA) to join a specialist luxury care home in outer Swansea and help residents with complex health and support needs to live well in a comfortable, warm and welcoming setting.
This home is different to the usual in that it is specially adapted to accommodate residents who may need a higher level of support, with dedicated care available for younger adults experiencing symptoms relating to a neurological injury or degenerative condition, residents who have a learning disability, and older adults with frailty-related needs. Expert nursing care is complemented by a fully-accessible modern design, plush and tasteful furnishings, fresh chef-prepared menus, and a packed entertainment program for a truly deluxe living experience.
As a Healthcare Assistant with the team, you will assist with daily living and provide direct support and companionship, prioritising residents’ wellbeing. In return, you will be offered substantial training and development opportunities alongside one of the sector’s best benefits packages for a fulfilling and rewarding career in care.
The home is quite rural and there is limited public transport in the area – you will need a driving licence and access to a personal vehicle to be able to reliably get to/from the home.
This is a permanent, full-time HCA position (33h) with options for days or nights.
- (Essential) Previous experience as a Healthcare Assistant / caring for vulnerable people
- (Essential) Driving licence and form of personal transport
- (Desirable) An NVQ in Health & Social Care (or equivalent)
- Extensive range of holiday, retail, and leisure discounts
- Substantial learning & development opportunities
- Company pension scheme
- Life insurance coverage
- Health and wellbeing assistance programme
- Monthly staff lottery offering cash prizes
- Recognition and reward schemes
- Unlimited access to Refer-a-Friend bonus scheme
- And more!