A brand-new opportunity has just come up for a Healthcare Assistant (HCA) to join the team at a local premier care home, led by one of the UK’s Top 20 Care Home Groups in 2023.
The group is well-known for providing high-quality, person-centred care for older adults in need of extra support, purpose-building or lovingly refurbishing their sites to create contemporary luxury homes that accommodate each resident’s own needs and preferences.
Whether a home focuses on nursing or residential care, Healthcare Assistants are vital to the team, and it is your help – through assisting with daily living and providing support and companionship – that helps ensure residents can live healthy, active lives in a safe and caring place.
In return, the group is committed to offering you an outstanding place to work and will provide you with one of the care sector’s best packages for a fulfilling and rewarding career, alongside engagement and feedback opportunities, reward/recognition schemes, and bespoke options to up-skill, gain new qualifications and advance. You will also be offered a £500 sign-on bonus* as a warm welcome to the team.
This Healthcare Assistant (HCA) role is permanent, full-time (36h) and days or nights are available.
Candidates will have:
- Previous experience in caring for older people.
It is an advantage but not essential to have:
- NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Health & Social Care.
- £500 welcome bonus* *(T&Cs apply)
- Extensive range of holiday, retail, and leisure discounts
- Good public transport links
- Substantial learning & development support
- Company pension scheme
- Life insurance coverage
- Health and wellbeing assistance programme
- Monthly staff lottery offering cash prizes
- Recognition and reward schemes
- Unlimited access to Refer-a-Friend bonus scheme
- And more!