Looking for a more upmarket workplace, or to get a great start to your career in healthcare? We’ve got a brand-new opportunity to join a luxury care home as a Healthcare Assistant (HCA), supporting older adults to live well in a warm, welcoming residence just outside Ipswich.
The home specialises in bespoke nursing and intermediate care for people with age-, disability-, and dementia-related needs, with a recent review keeping its CQC scores at “Good” in each category. Residents enjoy fresh, chef-prepared menus (complete with seasonal specialties), lavish yet accessible furnishings, and a loaded activities programme prepared with everybody’s input – you can tell that everything is well cared-for here.
As a Healthcare Assistant with the team, you will assist residents with daily living and provide direct support and companionship. In return, you will be offered substantial training and development opportunities, a £500 bonus for signing on*, and one of the sector’s best rewards packages for a truly fulfilling career in care.
This is a permanent, full-time position for an HCA (36h per week) with a mixed shift pattern.
Candidates will have:
- A compassionate attitude and an interest in care
It is an advantage but not essential to have:
- Previous experience caring for older people
- NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Health & Social Care
- £500 welcome bonus*
- Extensive range of holiday, retail, and leisure discounts
- Substantial learning & development support
- Company pension scheme
- Life insurance coverage
- Health and wellbeing assistance programme
- Monthly staff lottery offering cash prizes
- Recognition and reward schemes
- Unlimited access to Refer-a-Friend bonus scheme
- And more!