We’re now looking for a Healthcare Assistant (HCA) to join our team at a luxury care home in Wallingford, supporting residents and helping to enhance their lives in a warm, welcoming setting.
The home specialises in residential, dementia and respite/intermediate care for older adults and is part of one of the UK’s Top 20 Care Home Groups – a group well-known for providing exceptional bespoke care for people who need some extra support to live well. The home itself prioritises comfort with delicious chef-prepared menus, specialist (yet stylish) adapted design features, the latest modern conveniences, and expert transport links for residents and visitors to get around easily both within and outside the home.
As a Care Assistant, you will assist with daily living and provide direct support and companionship, enabling residents to live well and keep active in a safe and caring environment. In return, you will be offered substantial training and development opportunities alongside one of the sector’s best benefits packages for a fulfilling and rewarding career in care.
This is a permanent, full-time (36h) position with days or nights available.
Candidates will have:
- Previous experience in caring for older people.
It is an advantage but not essential to have:
- NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Health & Social Care.
- Extensive range of holiday, retail, and leisure discounts
- Substantial learning & development opportunities
- Company pension scheme
- Life insurance coverage
- Health and wellbeing assistance programme
- Monthly staff lottery offering cash prizes
- Recognition and reward schemes
- Unlimited access to Refer-a-Friend bonus scheme
- And more!