A premier care home in Malvern is looking for a Healthcare Assistant (HCA) to join the team following its grand opening!
This brand-new home was built to offer older adults outstanding residential, respite and dementia care only a stone’s throw from the Malvern Hills, combining specialist interior design techniques with modern conveniences and beautiful outdoor spaces for a truly luxurious home experience. Led by one of the UK’s Top 20 Care Home Groups, the team is well-prepared to provide exceptional bespoke care for those who need some extra support to live well.
As a Care Assistant, you will assist with daily living and provide direct support and companionship, enabling residents to live well and keep active in a safe and caring environment. In return, you will be offered substantial training and development opportunities alongside one of the sector’s best benefits packages for a fulfilling and rewarding career in care.
This is a permanent, full-time (36h) position with days or nights available.
Candidates will have:
- Previous experience in caring for older people.
It is an advantage but not essential to have:
- NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Health & Social Care.
- Extensive range of holiday, retail, and leisure discounts
- Substantial learning & development opportunities
- Modern, newly-refurbished work environment
- Company pension scheme
- Life insurance coverage
- Health and wellbeing assistance programme
- Monthly staff lottery offering cash prizes
- Recognition and reward schemes
- Unlimited access to Refer-a-Friend bonus scheme
- And more!