Healthcare Assistant HCA
Up to £11.50 per hour DOE
A premier independent care provider – one of the UK’s top 25 companies to work for in 2021 – is now looking for an experienced Healthcare Assistant (HCA) to join their “Good”-rated care home not far from Etchingham, which provides tailored residential, nursing and respite care that focuses on independence, dignity, and choice.
The home, a carefully adapted former convent, offers exceptional residential and nursing care for older adults with age-related needs, including specialist dementia, stroke, and multiple sclerosis care. With landscaped grounds, a sensory garden, multiple lounges, thoughtful interior design features, and a wealth of planned activities – including bread making, pottery, knitting, crafts, exercise classes, and regular outings – residents are able to relax in comfort and style.
As a Healthcare Assistant (HCA) with the home, you will support the residents to live well and keep active in a communal and caring environment. Depending on your experience, you may join the home as a:
- Care Home Assistant – if you have some previous experience with elderly care.
- Senior Care Assistant – if you have NVQ Level 3 in Health & Social Care (or equivalent).
This is a permanent, full-time HCA role, with days-only shifts available for Seniors and a choice between days and nights for Care Home Assistants.
You must have some previous experience in elderly care.
NVQ Level 3 in Health & Social Care (or equivalent) is beneficial but not necessarily required.
- Automatic enrolment into profit share scheme
- Extensive range of holiday, retail, and leisure discounts
- Free learning and development opportunities
- Unlimited access to Refer a Friend bonus scheme
- Bonuses for positive CQC inspections
- And more!