A brand-new part-time opportunity is now available for an Endoscopy Nurse or Operating Department Practitioner to join the team at a Birmingham hospital for surgical and elective healthcare services.
Benefitting from an extensive investment programme that has kept its facilities and clinical technology at the forefront of the industry, the hospital is able to offer both NHS and self-funded patients advanced procedures not readily offered elsewhere – including complex general, orthopaedic, and cosmetic surgeries – at the highest standard of care.
The endoscopy suite is a dedicated space for day-case procedures under sedation, made up of a consulting room, procedure room, and its own recovery area. As an Endoscopy Practitioner, you will join an experienced and highly skilled team in performing a wide range of investigations and surgeries, such as for ENT concerns, urinary tract dysfunction, and examinations of the large and small intestines, aided by the latest in endoscopic equipment for the smoothest possible diagnosis and treatment process.
This is a permanent, part-time Endoscopy Practitioner position – contracts between 20h and 30h per week, Mon-Fri, can be accommodated.
- (Essential) Registration with the NMC (Registered Nurse, RN Adult) or the HCPC (Operating Department Practitioner, ODP)
- (Essential) Previous endoscopy experience
- (Essential) Evidence of competence in endoscopy care and decontamination
Benefits and enhancements include:
- Modern environment with evident and ongoing investment
- Private healthcare scheme, covering pre-existing conditions
- Sector-leading, fully-funded CPD opportunities (incl. industry-recognised qualifications and leadership development)
- Friends & Family hospital discounts
- 25 days’ annual leave plus bank holidays, increasing to 30 days with length of service (pro rata for part-time)
- Enhanced benefits for new parents
- Non-contributory life assurance
- Access to substantial retail and leisure discounts, including the Blue Light Card
- Employee Assistance Programme for wellbeing support
- Employee referral and recognition schemes
- Private pension scheme
- And more!