A specialist hospital for elective healthcare and imaging services is now looking for a Registered Nurse (RN Adult) to join the team in providing dedicated endoscopy care in Ilford.
The hospital, rated “Good” in each CQC category, is a long-time valued partner of the NHS and sees both NHS and self-funded patients from East London, Essex and further afield for a broad range of procedures, from ophthalmic and facial interventions down to orthopaedic surgeries for the feet and ankles. Medical care is supported by fantastic diagnostic services, including endoscopic procedures and nerve conduction studies.
As an Endoscopy Nurse and part of strong MDT, you will support the delivery of outstanding care within the endoscopy suite; devising, implementing and evaluating care plans for patients undergoing endoscopic procedures so that they have the safest, most positive experience possible during their time with the hospital.
In return, you’ll get extensive wellbeing and lifestyle benefits, long-term development support, and a better balance between your work and home life for a sustainable career you can enjoy without sacrificing your personal time.
This Endoscopy Nurse position is a permanent, full-time role, weekdays-only; there will be no night shifts (latest scheduled finish 5.30pm), weekends, or bank holidays required.
- (Essential) Registration with the NMC as a Registered Nurse (Adult).
- (Essential) Recent endoscopy experience.
- Supported work/life balance – no nights, weekends or bank holidays
- Full support with further learning and development, with dedicated training academy
- 25 days’ annual leave + bank holidays
- Heavily subsidised on-site parking
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free uniform and introductory training
- Employee & family discounts for treatment at member hospitals
- Retail discount and salary sacrifice schemes
- Life assurance
- And more!