A national leader in holistic complex care services is looking for an experienced Registered Nurse (RN Adult or RSCN) to join them as a Complex Care Nurse Specialist, overseeing the delivery of outstanding homecare that maximises quality of life for local people with complex, life-limiting conditions.
Services are divided into personalised provisions for adults and those for children and young people; depending on your nursing specialism and experience, you may choose to join either side.
Using your expertise in complex care, you will oversee specialised care packages (including conducting assessments for, devising, and reviewing care plans) provided to your personal caseload.
This is an ideal role for someone looking to expand their training and assessment skills.
You will provide essential clinical training and development of the clinical team need to provide optimised, person-centred homecare.
Opportunities are now available in several locations, including:
- Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
- Heywood, Manchester
- St Helens, Merseyside
- Albrighton, W. Midlands
Offering a fantastic work/life balance (Mon-Fri, 9-5); you will be able to manage your own diary. You are not required to work weekends or Bank Holidays!
While primarily office-based, travel within the local community will be expected for you to conduct assessments and observations – the ability to drive a personal vehicle is therefore essential, but yourmileage will be reimbursed.
Candidates must have:
- Active registration with the NMC as a Registered Nurse (RN Adult) or Registered Children’s Nurse (RSCN).
- UK driving licence and personal vehicle.
- Previous experience in complex care or critical care, with competency in at least 2 of the following clinical interventions: PEG feeding, tracheostomy, ventilation.
- 25 days’ annual leave + bank holidays off
- Birthday leave
- Bonus scheme (performance-based; quarterly)
- Mileage reimbursed, 35p per mile
- Learning and development opportunities
- Recognition/reward schemes
- And more!