Clinical Pharmacist – Hospital
£40,000 per year DOE
One of Scotland’s leading hospitals for specialist elective healthcare is expanding, and is now looking for an ambitious Clinical Pharmacist to join the growing team at their on-site pharmacy.
Led by one of 2022’s Best Healthcare Companies to Work For, the hospital is well-known for its first-class treatment experiences – meeting or exceeding expectations for more than 98% of visitors attending for respiratory and urinary concerns, breast and bowel screenings, sleep disorders, medical and dietary weight loss support, and more.
As a Clinical Pharmacist with the team, you will treat and counsel patients who require expert pharmaceutical care as part of their course of treatment. You will work closely with consultants across each department to deliver safe and effective therapies, provide advanced clinical pharmacy services, and facilitate excellent medicines management throughout the hospital.
This is a permanent, full-time position (37.5h) for a hospital-based Clinical Pharmacist with a flexible shift pattern.
Should you be relocating to Aberdeen, a support package can be provided to ease the move, on top of excellent benefits for the right work-life balance, enhanced support for your own health and wellbeing, and considerable development opportunities to enhance your skills portfolio.
Candidates will have:
- Valid registration with the GPhC as a Pharmacist.
It is preferred but not essential that candidates have:
- Post-registration experience practising within a hospital setting.
- Relocation support package (if applicable)
- Free on-site parking
- Private pension scheme
- Private healthcare scheme, covering pre-existing conditions
- Sector-leading, fully-funded CPD opportunities (incl. industry-recognised qualifications and leadership development)
- Friends & Family hospital discounts
- 25 days’ annual leave plus bank holidays (increasing to 30 days with length of service)
- Enhanced benefits for new parents
- Non-contributory life assurance
- Access to substantial retail and leisure discounts, including the Blue Light Card
- Employee Assistance Programme for wellbeing support
- Employee reward and recognition schemes
- And more!