Up to £51,000 per year DOE
A national leader in specialist elective healthcare services is now looking for a Clinical Pharmacist to join the team at their hospital located just outside Nottingham.
The group has built its reputation on extensive clinical engagement, optimal patient outcomes, and its commitment to employee wellbeing, and the hospital itself – set in the grounds of a beautiful country park and rated “Good” across the board – continually delivers an exceptional patient experience, reflected in its excellent satisfaction scores year on year.
The hospital provides a wide range of routine investigations and complex procedures (inpatient and outpatient) for adults, including oral/maxillofacial, cardiac, and cataract surgeries, as well as specialist services for cancer care and a dedicated ICU. As a Clinical Pharmacist, you will be able to work closely with consultants and the greater MDT to treat and counsel patients needing advanced pharmaceutical interventions during their time with the hospital.
This is a permanent, full-time (37.5h) position for a Clinical Pharmacist. Participation in an on-call rota will be required but will come with additional pay enhancements and mileage allowances. There will also be some potential Saturday commitments.
Candidates will have:
- Registration with the GPhC as a Pharmacist.
- At least 2 years’ post-registration experience practising within a hospital pharmacy.
It is advantageous but not essential to have:
- Previous experience in oncology pharmacy.
- PGDip Clinical Pharmacy (Hospital).
- Pay enhancements and mileage cover for on-call commitments
- Private pension scheme
- Private healthcare scheme, covering pre-existing conditions
- Sector-leading, fully-funded CPD opportunities (incl. industry-recognised qualifications and leadership development)
- Friends & Family hospital discounts
- 25 days’ annual leave plus bank holidays, increasing to 30 days with length of service (pro rata for part-time)
- Enhanced benefits for new parents
- Non-contributory life assurance
- Access to substantial retail and leisure discounts, including the Blue Light Card
- Employee Assistance Programme for wellbeing support
- Employee referral and recognition schemes
- And more!