Up to £40,000 per year DOE
An internationally-renowned specialist hospital for elective healthcare – and a flagship site of one of 2022’s Top 15 Employers in Health & Social Care – has a fantastic new opportunity for a Clinical Pharmacist to join the team within the on-site pharmacy.
The hospital offers NHS and self-funded visitors – adults and children – comprehensive therapies across a broad array of specialties, including surgical, general medical, oncology and intensive care services. Clinical pharmacy services are heavily integrated, from throughout the surgical process, as part of intensive cancer therapies, to the management of critical and chronic conditions and beyond.
As a Clinical Pharmacist, you will treat and counsel patients who require pharmaceutical care as part of their health interventions. You will work closely with the medical and surgical consultants to deliver safe and effective therapies, provide advanced clinical pharmacy services, and facilitate excellent medicines management throughout the hospital.
This is a permanent, full-time (37.5h) position for a hospital-based Clinical Pharmacist.
You must be registered with the GPhC as a Pharmacist.
Previous experience within a hospital pharmacy is highly preferred but not essential.
A PGDip Clinical Pharmacy (Hospital) is preferred butnot essential.
- Free on-site parking
- Private pension scheme
- Private healthcare scheme, covering pre-existing conditions
- Sector-leading, fully-funded CPD opportunities (incl. industry-recognised qualifications and leadership development)
- Friends & Family hospital discounts
- Annual leave increases with length of service
- Enhanced benefits for new parents
- Non-contributory life assurance
- Access to substantial retail and leisure discounts, including the Blue Light Card
- Employee Assistance Programme for wellbeing support
- Employee referral and recognition schemes
- And more!