Up to £47,000 per year pro rata
Permanent, part-time (22.5h)
One of the UK’s Top 15 Healthcare Companies to Work For has a fantastic opportunity for a Clinical Pharmacist to join the team at their Chertsey hospital for elective and specialist healthcare services.
Rated “Good” in all areas, the hospital offers a broad array of medical, imaging and physiotherapy services to visitors from Surrey and beyond, NHS and self-funded – from private GP and outpatient dermatology services, to dedicated long Covid clinics, to cosmetic and complex orthopaedic surgeries.
The on-site clinical pharmacy is heavily integrated with the medical provisions, playing a crucial role in the surgical process and the management of pain, respiratory conditions, endocrine disorders, and a wide range of other health issues.
As a Clinical Pharmacist, you will treat and counsel patients who require pharmaceutical care as part of their health interventions. You will work closely with the medical and surgical consultants to deliver safe and effective therapies, provide advanced clinical pharmacy services, and facilitate excellent medicines management throughout the hospital.
This is a permanent, part-time (22.5h) position for a hospital-based Clinical Pharmacist, working 9am – 5pm on mixed days (no late finishes required).
You must hold valid registration with the GPhC as a Pharmacist.
You must have experience as a Clinical Pharmacist within a hospital setting.
A PGDip Clinical Pharmacy (Hospital) is preferred but not essential.
- Free on-site parking
- Private pension scheme
- Private healthcare scheme, covering pre-existing conditions
- Industry-leading, fully-funded learning and development opportunities
- Friends & Family healthcare discounts
- Annual leave increases with length of service
- Enhanced benefits for new parents
- Non-contributory life insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme for wellbeing support
- Access to substantial retail, leisure, and fitness discounts
- And more!