£33,706 - £40,588 per year DOE + benefits
A unique opportunity to work within a dynamic and award-winning team has arisen for a qualified pharmacist, based in a modern and forward-thinking trust with brand new, state of the art developments.
We are seeking a qualified Pharmacist to join the close-knit pharmacy department, based in the beautiful Chesterfield area. You will have the chance to be part of a growing team in a dynamic environment and develop your clinical knowledge and amazing career development opportunities.
This role is perfect for an ambitious Pharmacist who has a passion to develop their clinical knowledge.
This is a full-time post. However, can offer great flexibility with working hours.
You must currently be registered with the GPhC as a Pharmacist.
- Good* CQC rating
- Generous holiday allowance (increasing with service)
- Onsite accommodation available if needed – self funded.
- Onsite facilities and amenities- Cafes and shops
- Fully funded training and support (clinical diploma, IP course)
- Expenses funded- travel and uniform
- Small friendly team
- Ideal location- beautiful greenery and great transport links into central cities
- 2m invested into building a health and wellbeing hub
- 24m investment into building new state of the art emergency department