A top-tier luxury care home in Kidderminster is now seeking a care-experienced Senior Nurse to join the team as the combined Deputy General Manager / Clinical Lead, heading up the clinical operations of the home.
The home provides long-term and respite care for adults with a broad scale of needs including frailty, mental illness and/or complex neurological symptoms; this position would therefore suit a Registered Nurse (RN Adult, RMN or RNLD) with a strong background in a related setting.
The building itself is grand and spacious, surrounded by expertly tended gardens and fantastic views of the Habberley Valley countryside. Alongside creature comforts and the latest mod-cons, integrated assistive design features help foster a strong sense of home and safety – the perfect place for person-centred, personalised care.
This is a permanent, full-time (40h) position for a Deputy General Manager (Clinical Lead Nurse).
Part-time may be considered for the right candidate!
This role will include 24hrs of nursing on the floor, the rest being supernumerary office/management-based.
Candidates will have:
- Active registration with the NMC; this may be as a Registered Nurse for Adults (RN Adult), Mental Health (RMN), or Learning Disabilities (RNLD).
- Experience caring for older adults with complex health needs.
- Experience in clinical management – e.g. conducting risk assessments and investigations, managing a budget, and supporting the development of a clinical team.
Benefits / enhancements include:
- Automatic enrolment into profit share scheme
- Substantial learning & development opportunities
- Reimbursed NMC renewal fees
- Free on-site parking
- Extensive range of holiday, retail, and leisure discounts
- Life insurance coverage
- Health and wellbeing assistance programme
- Monthly staff lottery offering cash prizes
- Recognition and reward schemes
- Unlimited access to Refer-a-Friend bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
- And more!