A leading, long-standing health and welfare charity is now looking for an experienced Registered Nurse (RN Adult) to join the team in London as Clinical Lead, supporting the delivery of specialist residential, nursing, and rehabilitative care for people living with neuro-disability.
For over 150 years, the charity has understood that injury to the brain and nervous system can result in significant, complex, and diverse physical and psychosocial impacts. They are dedicated to providing the highest level of specialist, individualised neuro-disability care to improve quality of life that may otherwise be inaccessible.
As Clinical Lead, you will provide strong nursing leadership and collaborate closely with other members of the MDT to:
- ensure clinical practice within the home is consistently safe, effective, compliant, and in line with the latest guidance for neuro-disability care.
- oversee the implementation of residents’ care plans and effective integration of rehabilitative therapies from the time of admission.
- maintain a positive and uplifting environment for both your patients (plus their loved ones) and for the members of your team.
You will be working within a managerial role, which will include the supervision of staff and rota management to ensure sufficient cover.
This is a permanent, full-time position for a Clinical Lead Nurse with a 7-day rota pattern.
- (Essential) Registration with the NMC as a Registered Nurse (RN Adult)
- (Essential) Substantial experience in caring for older people with complex health needs.
- (Essential) Previous experience in a supervisory/managerial nursing role
- 25 days’ annual leave + bank holidays
- On-site parking
- Great public transport links