One of the UK’s leading luxury care providers has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Registered Nurse (RN Adult/RMN/RNLD) to join them as Clinical Deputy Manager at their care home not far from Etchingham, currently rated “Good” in all areas by the CQC.
The home, a carefully adapted former convent, offers tailored residential and nursing care for adults with age-related and additional needs including dementia, MS, and post-stroke effects. With beautiful grounds, sumptuously-furnished social and private spaces, memory-friendly design features and fixtures, and a packed entertainment programme to enjoy, residents are supported to retain independence while living at the highest level of comfort and style.
As Deputy Manager, you will be the Clinical Lead for the home and work closely with the General Manager to monitor regulatory compliance, oversee clinical practice and development, and assure quality throughout – including directly on the floor, delivering hands-on care. Your leadership will help ensure each resident gets the best health support and home experience possible, maximising their quality of life.
This is a fixed-term role for a Care Home Deputy Manager (Clinical Lead), 12 months’ maternity cover, however there may potentially be further opportunities within the group at the end of this period should you wish to continue in a similar role.
- (Essential) Registration with the NMC as a Registered Nurse (RN Adult) or Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) or Registered Nurse Learning Disability (RNLD).
- (Essential) Experience caring for older adults with complex health needs.
- (Essential) Leadership experience – e.g. conducting risk assessments and investigations, managing a budget, and supporting the development of a clinical team.
- Automatic enrolment into the group’s profit share scheme
- Free on-site parking
- Reimbursed NMC renewal fees
- Substantial free learning & development opportunities
- Extensive range of holiday, retail, and leisure discounts
- Life insurance coverage
- Health and wellbeing assistance programme
- Company pension scheme
- Monthly staff lottery offering cash prizes
- Recognition and reward schemes
- Unlimited access to Refer-a-Friend bonus scheme
- And more!