Children’s Mental Health Nurse – RMN / RNLD / RN Child
£27,055 - £48,526 DOE and qualifications
A new, cutting-edge service for young people’s mental healthcare (CAMHS) is now looking for a Registered Nurse (Mental Health, Learning Disabilities, or Children’s) to join the team in delivering outstanding care to children and young people with complex mental health needs.
The service itself is based in a traditional manor house with beautiful, extensive grounds, on-site therapeutic spaces and leisure facilities, and the latest in specialist systems and assistive technology, meaning the children and young people who use the service can be fully supported through their recovery with the very best care and quality of life.
As a CAMHS Nurse with the service, you will be able to:
- Provide focused care interventions to a small number of young people attending as inpatients.
- Implement a pioneering new Integrated Care Pathway that aims to transform practices within children’s mental health care.
- Influence nursing practice and future service development as the service evolves from the ground up.
Whether you are an experienced practitioner looking to shape a progressive and innovative service, or a newly qualified nurse looking for an in-depth preceptorship with a dynamic and long-serving team, there will be substantial and comprehensive CPD opportunities to support your ongoing career development.
You must be registered with the NMC as a Registered Nurse for Mental Health (RMN), Learning Disabilities (RNLD), or Children (RN Child).
Previous experience with CAMHS or inpatient mental health is desirable but not essential.
- Free on-site parking (good public transport links also available)
- Private pension
- Specialist in-house training and development opportunities, including access to the training academy
- Annual leave increases with length of service
- On-site restaurant
- Access to the on-site health and leisure facilities
- Occupational health and wellbeing support
- Contribution to professional registration fees